Feel Your Flow teaches Yogaflow® by Tri Yoga International. This style is a refined hatha yoga practice that focuses on relaxation-in-action, spinal waves and economy of movement, through flowing and sustained postures. Connecting breath with asanas (postures) and focus creates a greater flow of prana (life energy) and leaves the student feeling more balanced and more connected to their inner flow. The style is suitable for beginners and the more experienced yogi.
The best way to experience what it feels like, is to come along and try it.
Jen has been practising yoga since 2008, she started studying her Yoga Teacher Training with Tri Yoga International in 2015, and completed her TriYoga Basics 200 hours of YTT in 2016. She is one of only 5 in the UK that have trained in this unique style. She continues to further her own knowledge in this yoga method with immersive training courses twice yearly. She completed TriYoga Level 1 training in May 2019. Jen has also undertaken an 85-hour Yoga Alliance certified CPD Pregnancy Yoga course with Yoga Quota in Oxford.
Feel Your Flow hatha Yogaflow® classes in Eynsham are currently taking a break for the summer.
For more information on the style of yoga, please read above or contact us.
Working with Jen one-to-one offers a unique opportunity to focus on areas important to you, concentrating on the flows outside of a class setting.
1 hour session £45
New client offer
£5 OFF first one-to-one session. Limited time offer.
Feel Your Flow will be hosting a Pregnancy Yoga and Aromatherapy workshop in Witney on Saturday 28 September.
More details are below. To book visit our Eventbrite page.
Join us for a morning dedicated to yoga and aromatherapy suitable for pregnant people, held at The Yoga Room in Witney. This 2.5 hour workshops offers you the opportunity to nourish your wellbeing through the power of the essentials oils and feel centred, relaxed and refreshed with a beautiful flowing yoga practise, as well as be in the company of others experiencing this special journey at this time in the Witney and surrounding areas.
The schedule includes:
- an introduction to aromatherapy session with a Clinical Aromatherapist and full member of the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA) – including tips and techniques for safe usage of the essential oils during pregnancy.
- Yogaflow® inspired class suitable for pregnancy, including pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Yoga nidra (deep relaxation), concentration and meditation
- An opportunity to connect with other pregnant attendees over a cup of herbal tea.
The workshop is suitable for people who are 12 or more weeks pregnant (after the first scan). Beginners welcome.
After booking you will receive a student form to complete before attending, this helps Jen to understand your pregnancy journey.
The ticket price includes all of the above activites as well as a small goody bag including an aromatherapy blend and discounted pregnancy aromatherapy massage voucher.
Workshop participant numbers are limited to ensure comfort and enjoyment for attendees. However, a minimum number is required to run this workshop. If sign up is low and the workshop must be cancelled, a full refund will be given.
Here are also some examples of previous events:
- Special trainings in Oxford with Rishi Dev, Senior Teacher of Yogaflow® from TriYoga International.
- Yoga & Supper evenings at the Eden Cafe in Witney, with gentle yoga flow, followed by a delicious soup supper, yummy cake and hot beverage.